Saturday, July 18, 2015

MRS AUSTRALIA INTL: BON VOYAGE SYDNEY!

What a long but wonderful day. After over 16 hours of flying I touched down safely in Portland, Oregon and received the biggest and best hug of all from my amazing mother who was waiting for me on the other end. It is such a great feeling knowing that 1 week from now I will have my interview with the Mrs International judges and be able to share my story and journey with them. Here's to all the dreamers out there who like myself believe that dreams can come true.

I would like to say a big thank you to the special people who helped me along my journey so far. 

First of all to Sylvlie Boutros, former Mrs Australia International 2010 and the previous director of Mrs Australia International, Sylvie you have not only been an amazing friend through this journey but an incredible inspiration to me. You have a heart of gold and I am so grateful for the opportunity you have given to me. Thank you for believing in me!

To Veronica Cristavo, Mrs Australia International 2012. Veronica, you are one of the kindest and most generous people I know. Thank you so much for all your support, guidance, and friendship.  Thank you to yourself and Diamond Kids for your incredible sponsorship.  Both you and Sylvie are and always will be like sisters to me. I wouldn't be where I am today with out you both. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I love you girl!

To Suzy Bootz, Suzy all I can say is WOW!!! You have not only been an incredible pageant coach to me but an amazing life coach.  I am always so blown away with how I feel after our sessions.  You are so uplifting and wise.  You have helped me to realize my full potential and for that I am gratful. With each session I have grown so much. Thank you for everything!

To Susin Thoughgood, Susin you have been so amazing! Your professionalism and passion for what you do is incredible.  You have worn so many hats over 6 months. Thank you for everything!

To Bec Harloff, Bec thank you for all your help with my styling, for your friendship, being there for me and for all your support.

To Susan Botek from Bowtech Productions. Thank you for helping me to put my ad and platform page together. You are so talented and I really enjoyed working with you.

To Look Good Feel Better Australia and to all the girls in the head office. Thank you all for all your support and for your guidance over the last 6 years. I am so honored to speak out about your cause and spread awareness for such an amazing program.

To my sponsors and supporters MD Cosmedical Solutions, Diamond Kids, Mirenesse, Hello I'm Roar, Benita Jensen Photography, TVSN, and Heidi Hannelle photography, I am so grateful for your support.
To the Australian International Pageant system, thank you Ferial and the team behind you both for your kindness and support.

To my mother Susan (yes I have a lot of wonderful Susan's in my life hehe!!) and to my father Anthony I love you both with all my heart. Thank you for spending countless hours rehearsing with me over FaceTime and for all your advise and support. 

To my INCREDIBLE husband Jordan. Jordan you are not only the love of my life, my best friend, and the father of my children, you are my #1 fan my greatest support and my angel. Thank you for making the last 10 years so memorable. I am the luckest girl on the planet to be able to spend the rest of my life with you. 

I am so excited for the week ahead and to have the opportunity to speak out about Look Good Feel Better. Lets hope I can bring the crown home to Australia.
WIsh me luck!
~Dream~Believe~Achieve~